You are considered for assessment to a possible internal recruitment to associate professor by the department of Mechanics and Maritime Sciences. We therefore would like to ask you to upload your application documents according to the instructions below.
The application should be written in English and arranged as an application for an announced position. Mark your application with Ref 20200371 and upload your documents electronically as pdf-files through Chalmers' e-recruitment system ReachMee.
CV: (Please name the document as: CV, Family name, Ref number)
• Complete list of publications, (Divided into peer reviewed/non peer reviewed journal articles,conference contributions, etc)
• Two references that we can contact
Personal letter: (Please name the document as: Personal letter, Family name, Ref number)
1-3 pages where you:
• Introduce yourself
• Describe your previous research fields and main research results
• Describe your future goals and future research focus
Pedagogical qualifications: (Please name the document as: Pedagogical portfolio, Family name, Ref number)
• Please use the specified format for the Pedagogical Portfolio when you compile your pedagogical qualifications.
• Certificates of courses completed in pedagogy for higher education resulting in:
- Diploma in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education + Supervising Research Students 3 HEC
- Or 15 HEC courses in teaching and learning in higher education + Supervising Research Students 3 HEC
• Copies of your most relevant publications in full format (maximum of ten publications). It is a good idea to attach the files as a PDF or compress them into a Zip file.
• Copies of a maximum of ten other publications that substantiate your other qualifications (for example, educational publications and popular science articles)
You apply via ReachMee, Chalmers' e-recruitment system
You reach the application form by clicking on the button at the foot of the page. Choose “New user?” and create your own account by filling in your personal data. You can afterwards easily update your application at any time by logging in to your account.
A description of the following process
When you have uploaded your application in ReachMee, it will be checked by the chairman of the Faculty Appointment Committee. If you meet the requirements we will send your application to external assessors who will evaluate your application. The assessors normally need 6-8 weeks for the assessment. Thereafter you will be invited to a Faculty Appointment Committee meeting for a presentation and interview. The Faculty Appointment Committee will determine if they can recommend the head of department to appoint you to Associate professor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at email@example.com
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Göteborg