Electrical design engineer - R & D
Ref Are you our new Electrical design engineer?
ENRX is a global green tech company on a mission to speed up the journey for a sustainable future. We offer inductive heating, charging and wireless power transfer with low or no carbon footprint – technologies that provide value in manufacturing and mobility applications worldwide.
ENRX is focused on sustainable products, resource-efficient production, ethical business conduct, a responsible and robust supply chain and, last but not least, being a great place to work.
ENRX Group has more than 1 150 employees, of which 180 work in Skien, Norway, where you also find the head office.
ENRX in Skien is looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for our R&D department. You will work with our global value chain team to ensure that we offer and deliver the best possible solutions.
We seek a colleague who is motivated and committed, and who is passionate about making sure our customers will see ENRX as a reliable and good partner. You will work in a team with skilled colleagues and with employees in our sister companies in Asia, America and Europe. At our premises in Skien, you will be close to the entire value chain with everything from development to production.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Design for all electrical software related to ENRX products – induction hardening machines (IHM), induction power sources (IPS) or charge products.
- Update project documentation
- Follow guidelines for design tools and principles – EPLAN, PDM, ERP standards and general design rules
- Participate in training activities for designing tools and methodologies
- Follow up products during the entire flow of production/ prototyping and assist other departments in the further process
Required education and experience:
- Relevant technical degree – BSC or MSc level
- Minimum 5 years of experience with electrical software design in engineering
- Good knowledge of electrical software design tools, (e.g Siemens – STEP7, TIA Portal, Allen Bradley, Fanuc)
- Experience in PDM and ERP integrated solutions is an advantage
- Good knowledge of general standards used in electrical design, (electrical diagrams, electro-technical materials, and specific calculation methodologies)
- Hands-on attitude
- Interest in sustainability through efficient product design
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both customers and colleagues.
- Excellent Norwegian and English language skills
- Inspiring customers and projects
- Competitive wage and good working conditions
- Excellent development opportunities in an international company
- A good and inclusive work environment
- Workplace in central Grenland, right by the river