Operations manager to expanding green-tech company
Ref Join our team at ENRX in Skien, Norway!
ENRX is a global green tech company on a mission to speed up the journey for a sustainable future. We offer inductive heating, charging and wireless power transfer with low or no carbon footprint – technologies that provide value in manufacturing and mobility applications worldwide.
ENRX is focused on sustainable products, resource-efficient production, ethical business conduct, a responsible and robust supply chain and, last but not least, being a great place to work.
ENRX Group has more than 1 150 employees, of which 180 work in Skien, Norway, where you also find the head office.
Our organization in growing rapidly and has established a new position to strengthen our operations team at our site in Skien/Norway. The Operations manager will be part of the management group and be reporting to Managing Director in ENRX Norway. Operations manager will be responsible for Production and Test, Project Management, Supply Chain management, Sales and aftersales and EHS.
We are looking for an experienced and driven Operations manager with solid experience from industrial operations and Lean Management.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Develop and motivate your management team
- Ensure that the departments are aligned and have the right competence at all times
- Follow up and deliver on KPI’s with focus on HSE and ESG
- Develop and maintain an effective production process with quality in focus
- Develop and maintain high quality workflow between departments and ENRX sisters
- Secure on-time deliveries to our customers
- Keep an overall focus on this part of the value chain
- Secure strong turnover growth, NWC and margins
- Participate in on-going projects regarding both ENRX Norway and global operations
- Follow up and implement focus areas in ENRX strategic plan
Required competence and experience:
- Relevant higher technical education
- Proven experience from Operational Management, minimum 5 years
- Excellent communications and language skills in both English and Norwegian
- Persuasive and self-confident manner internally and in dealing sister companies.
- Natural authority and ability to motivate and lead a team towards achieving goals.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, systematic and decisive
- Self-motivated and flexible, resilient and loyal
- Inspiring customers and projects
- A good and inclusive work environment
- Competitive wage and good working conditions
- Development opportunities in an international company
- Workplace in Skien