Main point of product you will be working with is to create and manage Application packaging and management tool which is cloud based solution with integration to different internal and external systems. We are changing the way of IT infrastructure management into a new level. Modern technologies and challenging tasks. Support from development teammates – together we build the future with IT! Its time to join!
- Be a key developer on an Agile development team, collaboratively realizing business value through iterative software development life-cycle;
- Identify improvements to system performance and availability;
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization;
- Performance tuning and troubleshooting, including remote troubleshooting;
- Perform development according to security standards and guidelines;
- Update product documentation and share architecture and design models to Product Owners.
- Solid commercial experience in C# and .NET application development;
- .NET Core, Entity Framework;
- Clouds: Azure;
- React; TypeScript;
- MS SQL;
- Working experience with Git;
- You have worked with different API creating\interacting;
- You have a good appreciation of security and web accessibility;
- Experience in design patterns and solid principles;
- Good spoken and written English, as English is the main working language in day-to-day communication in the Team.
Beneficial skills & knowledge:
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Gross salary range:
3500 – 4300 EUR