We are looking for a positive and energetic team manager to be a part of our Software Development team.
Software Development is a part of the Innovation Division in Atea Managed Services, which is dedicated to delivering best-in-class Managed services now and in the future by inventing new as well as continually optimizing the way these services are delivered using software development and automation.
This happens in a tight collaboration with our service owners, the Innovation management team as well as other stakeholders in Atea.
The Software Development department consists of 30+ developers in the Nordics and Baltics. You will report to Senior Manager of Software Development and be a part of the Software Development management team setting the standards of tomorrow for software development and help driving the AMS strategy implementation which in broad terms is to integrate collaboration across the Nordics and Baltics. The Management team consists of a total 3 managers and the Senior Manager
As manager in Software Development, you will have the opportunity to lead a team of around 10 software developers in our Riga office.
Our teams are creating one of the most accurate and modern software tools for Cloud platform management and reporting and other interesting Software products needed to stay competitive as a Service Provider. In the department we work according to SCRUM methodologies and each product has a SCRUM Master and Software Product Owner assigned. The rest of the organization works according to the ITIL framework and Infrastructure projects in general runs based on PRINCE2 project methodology.
- Work to ensure that Atea is the The-Place-2-B for your team, by making sure that they have suitable challenges and career plans.
- Contribute to implementing the AMS strategy by working together with Software Development Management team and the rest of the organization.
- Drive standardization – both in processes and tools
- Oversee projects running in your team and handle subcontractors.
- Recruitment and sourcing as needed to deliver according to roadmaps and project plans alike.
- Team player that understands that key decisions are made in collaboration.
- A positive attitude; a high energy level and a proactive approach.
- Excellent soft skills and empathy making you capable of understanding people’s motivations and cultural differences.
- Ability to communicate well with your team and Management alike.
- Understanding both of business and agile, waterfall project methodologies.
- Your formal background can be from a similar management position, but you may also be an experienced project manager or equivalent dealing with highly technical people.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Gross salary range:
4300 – 4800 EUR