We are looking for Finnish Speaking IT Support Specialist to be a part of our Service Desk team.
- Answering the phone calls of customers in accordance with service goals;
- Solving and managing incidents, standard requests according to defined service level that can be performed remotely;
- Following-up on active cases and ensuring fast solutions of cases;
- Conducting an effective and fast troubleshooting;
- Following existing processes and procedures;
- To document all facts and actions;
- To ensure an unambiguous and clear communication with the customer about the progress of the case's;
- Escalate cases where the tasks is not happening according to current service level;
- To take responsibility of individual customers cases - appointed by the team leader;
- To identify, provide proposals and possible optimization of tasks, based on accumulated experience and with own initiative;
- To participate in departmental meetings and other relevant meetings.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skill;
IT education (preferable);
- Fluent Finnish and English language (B2+);
- Completed secondary school;
- ITIL Foundation certification would be advantageous.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Competitive bonuses based on Key Performance Indicators;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Gross salary range: