We are looking for IT Operations Architect to be a part of our Client Operations team.
- Make sure an organization's computer systems (Windows 10 and 11) are functioning and meet the needs of the organization;
- Sysadmins support, troubleshoot, and maintain computer servers and management platform;
- Plan and implement IT environment imporvements;
- Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment;
- You’re responsible for activities including performing installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of core services or deploying, configuring, securing, managing, and monitoring devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skill;
- Fluent English;
- Relevant degree or diploma in Information systems or information technology;
- Past experience administering server-side and endpoints;
- Experience with PowerShell and SQL database operations;
- Ability to prioritize a wide range of workloads with critical deadlines;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Certification MD-100, MD-101, ITIL 4 Foundation, Azure Database Administrator Associate.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Gross salary range:
2250 – 2550 EUR