We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to be a part of our Atea Managed Services team.
- Communicate with customers to improve overall security;
- Involved in overall security strategy for Atea Managed Services operation;
- Responsible for vulnerability management, penetration testing and security mitigations in Atea Global Services;
- Participating in One Atea Managed Services vulnerability board;
- Responsible for reducing security risks;
- Keep track of Security Regulations that Atea Managed Services needs to comply with;
- Interface to country CISO and DPO functions;
- Security education for Atea Managed Services;
- Support sales with security related parts of the RFI/RFP process;
- Security audits;
- Physical Security Management.
Experience in Security Management, or previous role within information or IT security;
In-depth knowledge of cyber security trends and hacking techniques is required;
A Structured, responsible, professional, goal oriented personality;
Fluency in English.
Advanced knowledge of networking, systems and security tools is required.
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Gross salary range:
4000 – 4500 EUR