We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to be a part of our team.
- Perform coding, unit testing and documentation of software units defined by the design document;
- Participate in software modification during integration testing;
- Adhere to the project/assignment timelines as agreed with the Service Delivery Manager or other authorized personnel;
- Develop efficient software according to the business requirements within a given time frame;
- Ensure compliance with relevant Group IT processes, methods and tools, and business processes;
- Ensure applicable IT security directive is followed for the service;
- Propose changes that make the system more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost;
- Develop detailed designs of medium complexity applications/database.
- 2+ years of proven hands-on SharePoint Online development experience;
- At least 1 year experience with PowerShell;
- Experience with PnP modules in PowerShell, .NET (PnPPowerShell and PnPCore would be considered as an advantage);
- Experience with .NET Unit testing framework would be considered as an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, development practices recommended by Application Development Framework and DevOps Practices;
- Familiar with ITIL, Agile, Scrum, Kanban practices and methodologies will be considered as an advantage;
- Team player that enjoys working in international environment;
- Demonstrated ability to meet user needs and effectively solve technical issues;
- Enthusiastic and positive approach and ability to respond to change with flexibility;
- Have solid knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- An international and fast pace environment;
- Training and growth opportunities;
- Company events and an active social life;
- Covered telephone expenses;
- A modern office with free parking;
- Company covered health insurance.
Gross salary range:
3000 – 4000 EUR