Kverneriet was established in 2013 in a small restaurant in the city of Tønsberg, with the mission to serve the best burgers possible. Since then, locations have been added in Majorstuen and Solli Plass (Oslo), offering the same high-quality products, but with each having its own personality, attracting a variety of guests. Over the years, Kverneriet has been featured in newspapers and top food blogs, held top spot on Tripadvisor, as well as being consistently regarded as one of Norway's best burger restaurants. This success has allowed the brand to grow to where it is today, continuously offering unique experiences in-house, as well as through our luxury takeaway service.
With attention to detail, we have crafted our food, drinks, and atmosphere to give our guests everything they need for an unforgettable experience and with one thing in mind...to Serve Happiness!
As the brand expands to new locations and into new adventures, we are now looking for more team members to help make our guest's experiences unforgettable.
Established with the desire to create the best possible workplace for our team and unforgettable experiences for our guests, we do so through our passion for food, beverage, and hospitality. That's why we prioritize ensuring our team is fully qualified, happy, and motivated to be the best they can be and free to create extraordinary experiences.
As Kverneriet Group continues to grow we are constantly looking for exceptional people to join us on this journey of creating exciting and unique brands.
We are accepting applications to join the team in a range of roles.
So, if you are a Chef, Server, Bartender or Leader then apply now!
We would love it if you...
- Have experience in the service industry
- Love to be social
- Want to work in an exciting, inclusive environment
- Are passionate about food and drinks
- Can speak English fluently (additional languages are a bonus!)
- Want to be part of a growing brand
- Want to help the team be successful
Kverneriet can offer...
- Structured, personalized and fun training
- Clear career paths and opportunities
- Regular tastings and courses
- Creative freedom
- Parties and social events
- Competitions, games, and prizes
- Generous staff discounts
- Regular personal meetings
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- A competitive salary
If you love to work with high-quality ingredients, talented people and believe in Serving Happiness, then we would love for you to join us!
URL to this page