Royal College of Music in Stockholm announces the following position:
KMH announces a new position, after the decision of the Knowledge Foundation (KK-stiftelsen), which enables researchers and teachers from higher education institutions in the Ukraine (also those fleeing from the Ukraine) to come and work at a Swedish higher education institution. The position is for a specified length of time and the extent can vary. Employment can commence when the applicant has received a Swedish personal identity number or a co-ordination number.
The position is limited to the school year 2022/2023 with the possibility of an extension, in which case funds are granted from the Knowledge Foundation.
- Participate in teaching/teach within your own field
- Administrative duties
- Participate in KMH’s internal work and participate in meetings
- Work with projects involving teaching and/or administration
- Study Swedish at SFI (Swedish for Immigrants)
- Documented pedagogical skills eligible for teaching at higher education institutions
- Artistic and/or pedagogical expertise at a high level
- Ukrainian citizen who is currently employed/active as a teacher at a higher education institution in the Ukraine, (or is fleeing from the Ukraine)
- Proficiency in English
The position is based on the decision of the Knowledge Foundation to grant the funding.
After a qualitative judgement of skills, personal qualities and suitability, KMH will consider which applicant in the recruiting process has the best qualifications to enhance a positive development of the work at KMH.
Anna Maria Koziomtzis, Head of Academy, Academy of Classical Music, Composition, Conducting and Music Theory. email@example.com
Bo Westman, Head of Academy, Academy om Folk Music, Jazz och Music and Media Production, firstname.lastname@example.org
Per-Henrik Holgersson, Head of Academy, Academy of Music Education, email@example.com
More information about the Royal College of Music in Stockholm can be found at www.kmh.se
Welcome to send your application!
Follow the buttom below (ansök) to attach your application. Last day to apply are 220731.