Internship at Summa Equity, Munich
We are looking for someone who is curious, positive, eager to learn and would like to contribute positively towards some of the most important challenges we face today.
Summa Equity invests in companies that have leading solutions to global challenges and that create positive Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) outcomes for society.
We co-create win-win for our investors, our companies, and society through aligning our vision and outcomes to the Sustainable Development Goals.
We focus on industries and companies within three sustainability megatrends: Resource Efficiency, Changing Demographics, and Tech-Enabled Businesses. Across those themes, our companies are supporting a world which is undergoing a period of transition and showing that business can be part of the solution.
We are seeking full-time interns to join us for a 3-12 month period, in our Munich office (+4 month engagements preferred)
To succeed in the role, you should have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding grades and motivation to build companies positively contributing to society
- Interest in learning, and you thrive working in a open and transparent environment
Previous work experience from banking, management consulting or an investment firm is beneficial, but not required as we strive to build a team with diverse backgrounds. Strong German language skills are a plus.
You will become an integral part of Summa Equity’s investment team and be involved in investment processes, including identification of investment opportunities, valuation, due diligence and other relevant topics. In addition, you will work with our existing portfolio companies.
As an intern you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify investment opportunities with high value creation potential across our themes
- Prepare valuation documents
- Implement industry and company analyses
- Work with corporate development in Summa Equity's existing portfolio companies
Please note that the team will evaluate applicants on a rolling basis and hence encourages candidates to submit their applications as soon as they feel ready!