Handle day to day function in full spectrum of admin and HR matters and report directly to Finance Manager.
- Responsibilities :
- Provide general administrative support to business unit (eg. answer phone call, arrange courier service, liase with contrator/vendor etc)
- handle staff claim and petty cash
- replenish office supplies and office refreshment
- organize welfare and company event
- ensure invoice without PO and manual PO signed by department head
- update data of freight ratio and MES report
- support sales department to do invoice filing
- any ad-hoc task as assigned
- Maintain accurate records of employees in the database.
- Renewal of Group Company Insurance (WICA/PA/H&S).
- Submission and follow-up of insurance claim for staff.
- Enquiries to MOM, EDB or local authority as and when required.
- Maintain compliance with employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Assist and support Recruitment duties, from posting Job Description to successful onboarding of staff.
- Registration of thumbprint in our attendance machine
- Identify training needs for the employees and register training courses.
- Participate and support quality and environment management system
- Diploma in administration or Human Resource Management
- Minimum 2 year(s) of working experience in the HR and administration
- Good spoken and written communication skills in both English & Mandarin
- Resourceful and able to work independently
- Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Able to work in fast paced environment
- Strong integrity and interpersonal skills
- Only Singaporeans / SPR need apply