Evli Fund Management Company is looking for an Investment Analyst to Evli Growth Partners team. The position is permanent.
Evli Growth Partners
Evli Growth Partners (EGP) is a part of the mutual fund family of Evli Fund Management Company Ltd. EGP is a growth Venture Capital fund aimed for the European growth companies with 7 investment in the current portfolio. The operational team is backed with five senior partners with exceptional entrepreneurial backgrounds. We always pay a lot of attention to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects of our investments. Read more about EGP.
You will become part of our energetic Growth Venture Capital Fund team located in Helsinki. The position consists of both, deal making and ESG value creation. The tasks will, among others, include conducting company and market analysis, corporate valuation, financial modelling, compilation of presentation materials and specifically looking at the fund´s environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects.
What are we looking for:
- Knowledge and interest in startups and technology
- Strong personality and ability to make decisions under uncertainty
- Get things done attitude and the ability to work independently & take own initiatives
- An analytical mindset with strong social and networking skills
- Some relevant work experience (in Startups, Venture Capital, Consulting or ESG)
- Relevant university degree (or close to graduation) in e.g. Finance, Industrial Management or other
- Fluency in English. Finnish and Swedish are considered a big plus. Other language skills are considered an asset as well.
Things that we consider as a plus:
- You have been part of an ESG framework creation process in a company
- You have worked at or with an early-stage startup to understand the needs, the different market practices, and the team dynamics
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with curiosity towards the latest technologies and you are always striving to learn more.
- You have an existing network within the startup/venture capital community in Europe
- You have exceptional communication and organizational skills
What we offer:
- Extraordinary possibility to learn more about growth and venture funding as a part of experienced and skilful deal team
- Work on ESG as part of value creation in a Growth Venture Capital Fund
- Support and communicate with our communities of great founders and investors
- A front row seat in the Nordic venture capital/startup ecosystem
- A possibility to work partly remotely
Please send your application and CV by January 20, 2022 via the link.
For more information about the position contact Riku Asikainen, Managing Partner, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take the chance and apply!
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a bank specialized in investments that helps institutions, corporations and private persons increase their wealth sustainably. The product and service offering includes mutual funds, asset management and capital markets services, alternative investment products, equity research, incentive plan design and administration as well as Corporate Finance services. The company also offers banking services that support clients' investment operations. Evli is the best* and most widely used** institutional asset manager in Finland and offers Finland’s best Private Banking service***.
Evli has EUR 16.8 billion of client assets under management (net 9/2021). Evli Group has equity of EUR 125.4 million and a BIS solvency ratio of 16.1% (September 30, 2021). The company employs around 280 people. Evli Bank Plc's B share is listed on Nasdaq in Helsinki.
Evli is one of Finland's most inspiring workplaces in 2020. Finland’s most inspiring workplaces acknowledgement is granted for the Finnish companies reaching the best results in the PeoplePower® employee survey carried out by Eezy Spirit.
*Kantar Prospera External Asset Management Finland 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 surveys. **Kantar Prospera External Asset Management Finland 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 surveys. ***Kantar Prospera Private Banking 2019, 2020 Finland surveys.