With more than 30 years of experience Evli Bank’s Corporate Finance team is one of the leading providers of corporate finance services in Northern Europe with offices in both Finland and Sweden. We operate as one team in the Nordics with some 24 professionals altogether. We advise clients on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), disposals, leveraged buy-outs and various capital market transactions including initial public offerings. Since 2014 we have advised on more than 100 transactions. We are now expanding our corporate finance business and recruiting a full-time Corporate Finance Analyst to our Helsinki office.
You will work together with our highly experienced Corporate Finance team on various M&A and capital market projects. The tasks will, among others, include company and market analysis, corporate valuation, client interaction, financial modeling and compilation of presentation materials.
What we look for:
• 0-2 years of relevant work experience
• A comprehensive knowledge of and interest in finance and business in general
• An excellent academic record with a relevant university degree (or close to graduation) in e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting or Industrial
• Team player with good presentation and interpersonal skills
• Goal-oriented, analytical mindset and high work ethic
• Fluent in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an asset.
What we offer:
• Steep learning curve with high level responsibility and client exposure early on
• Experience the full spectrum of corporate finance services, including M&A, ECM and DCM, and work with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to private equity and public corporations
• An inspiring work environment where you will be supported by senior staff in developing your skills
• Be part of a growing and successful Nordic team and work on cross-border deals
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send your application, CV and university grade transcript by December 9, 2021 via the link. We expect to start interviewing candidates prior to the deadline. For more information about the position contact Associate Ronny Högström +358 50 374 4418 or Associate Joonas Alarova +358 40 837 5123.
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a bank specialized in investments that helps institutions, corporations and private persons increase their wealth sustainably. The product and service offering includes mutual funds, asset management and capital markets services, alternative investment products, equity research, incentive plan design and administration as well as Corporate Finance services. The company also offers banking services that support clients' investment operations. Evli is the best* and most widely used** institutional asset manager in Finland and offers Finland’s best Private Banking service***.
Evli has EUR 16.8 billion of client assets under management (net 9/2021). Evli Group has equity of EUR 125.4 million and a BIS solvency ratio of 16.1% (September 30, 2021). The company employs around 280 people. Evli Bank Plc's B share is listed on Nasdaq in Helsinki.
Evli is one of Finland's most inspiring workplaces in 2020. Finland’s most inspiring workplaces acknowledgement is granted for the Finnish companies reaching the best results in the PeoplePower® employee survey carried out by Eezy Spirit.
*Kantar Prospera External Asset Management Finland 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021 surveys. **Kantar Prospera External Asset Management Finland 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 surveys. ***Kantar Prospera Private Banking 2019, 2020 Finland surveys.