Are you passionate about the most beautiful European growth companies? Do you want to be a part of the team that finds and supports the next European unicorns? Evli Fund Management Company Ltd is looking for an experienced Investment Manager to join Evli Growth Partners team in Helsinki office. The position is permanent.
About Evli Growth Partners
Evli Growth Partners (EGP) is a part of the mutual fund family of Evli Fund Management Company Ltd. EGP is a growth equity fund for the European growth companies. Our current portfolio consists of eleven investments. The operational team is backed with five senior partners with exceptional entrepreneurial backgrounds. We always pay a lot of attention to the environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects of our investments. Read more about Evli Growth Partners.
Your part in Evli Growth Partners
We are looking for an experienced, yet hungry, and goal-oriented professional investor. While being an important part of our dealmaking team, we would expect you to have capacity to build investment proposals to other members of the team by yourself. You should be able to act as a deal lead for a full lifecycle of an investment. We would like you to have experience in:
- Managing a growth company deal flow
- Finding and pinpointing excellent investment opportunities from our region
- Conducting fundraising negations with great growth companies, and
- Board observer work.
Desired skills and qualifications:
- Relevant work experience, 3-5 years (In a startup, Venture Fund or Corporate Finance)
- Relevant university degree
- Knowledge and passion for growth companies
- Ability to make decisions under uncertainty and defend your decisions
- Willingness to lead a team of investment professionals
- Analytical mindset
- Fluent in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Unique possibility to advance in your career within Growth Equity and Venture Capital
- Opportunity to lead an experienced and skilled deal making team
- Possibility to strengthen our growth companies´ value creation efforts and plans
- Opportunity to lead discussion with great founders and investors of our communities.
Please submit your application, CV and salary request via the link by August 1, 2021.
For more information about the position please contact Riku Asikainen, Managing Partner and Co-founder of Evli Growth Partners, tel. +358 50 2880, firstname.lastname@example.org
Evli Bank Plc
Evli is a bank specialized in investments that helps institutions, corporations and private persons increase their wealth sustainably. The product and service offering includes mutual funds, asset management and capital markets services, alternative investment products, equity research, incentive plan design and administration as well as Corporate Finance services. Evli is Finland´s most widely used institutional asset manager* and offers Finland's best Private Banking service**.
Evli has a total of EUR 15.0 billion in client assets under management (net 3/2021). Evli Group's equity capital totals EUR 105.1 million and its BIS capital adequacy ratio is 16.2 percent (March 31, 2021). The company has around 270 employees. Evli Bank Plc's B shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.
Evli is one of Finland's most inspiring workplaces in 2020. Finland’s most inspiring workplaces acknowledgement is granted for the Finnish companies reaching the best results in the PeoplePower® employee survey carried out by Eezy Spirit. www.evli.com
*KANTAR SIFO Prospera External Asset Management Finland 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 surveys.
**KANTAR SIFO Prospera Private Banking 2019 and 2020 Finland surveys.