Evli Bank’s Wealth Management is looking for a Responsible Investment Analyst in Helsinki. The position is permanent.
About Responsible Investment team
Responsibility is an area of strategic importance for Evli. ESG factors have been integrated systematically into the portfolio management. Evli’s responsible investment team develops responsible investing practices and works closely with portfolio managers. The team is also responsible for Evli’s engagement work and producing ESG related reports and analysis.
About the position
- Analyzing and monitoring portfolios’ ESG indicators
- Producing ESG-related reports to the clients and within the company
- Managing ESG related queries and external reporting
- Supporting and developing tools for ESG analysis in portfolios
- Actively developing Evli’s responsible investment practices and following ESG investing trends.
What we look for
- You are interested in general ESG trends and have specific knowledge about the dominant ESG issues across asset classes and industries
- You have couple of years relevant work experience
- You have relevant academic degree and knowledge of financial markets and instruments
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and skills to work with data bases
- You are open-minded, flexible, and willing to take responsibility
- You are analytical, creative and fast in learning new things, but also motivated to handle routine tasks
- You have ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills both in English and in Finnish, Swedish being an additional asset.
- A position in an experienced and knowledgeable team and support for learning and success
- A unique opportunity to develop and grow into a professional
- Opportunity to work with responsible investing, which is one of fastest growing segment in investing.
Please send your application and CV by March 9, 2021. Processing of applications will start at the end of the application period.
For additional information please contact Head of Sustainability Outi Helenius, tel. +358 40 720 6859, on February 24 at 10.00-16.00, or on March 4 at 10.30-13.30.
Evli is a bank specialized in investments that helps institutions, corporations and private persons increase their wealth. The product and service offering includes mutual funds, asset management and capital markets services, alternative investment products, equity research, incentive plan design and administration as well as Corporate Finance services. Evli is the highest ranked and most used institutional asset manager in Finland*.
Evli has a total of EUR 14.1 billion in client assets under management (net 12/2020). Evli Group's equity capital totals EUR 95.4 million and its BIS capital adequacy ratio is 15.2 percent (December 31, 2020). The company has around 250 employees. Evli Bank Plc's B shares are listed on Nasdaq Helsinki Ltd.
Evli Bank has achieved excellent results in its employee survey which was carried out in 2020. Evli is one of Finland's most inspiring workplaces in 2020. Finland’s most inspiring workplaces acknowledgement is granted for the Finnish companies reaching the best results in the employee survey carried out by Eezy Spirit. The recognition shows the high dedication of our employees and that Evli is a workplace where operations are developed on a long-term basis together with our people.
*KANTAR SIFO Prospera External Asset Management Finland 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and SFR Scandinavian Financial Research Institutional Investment Services, Finland 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018.
Head of Sustainability
+358 40 720 6859
+358 40 574 7674