KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 200 000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries worldwide. In Finland and Estonia we have altogether 1500 employees in 24 different locations.
We are announcing great opportunities for
IT Operations Engineers,
to join our Innovation & Technology and Lighthouse teams in Helsinki.
The KPMG Innovation & Technology team leads the digitalization in our strategic growth areas, as well as in our daily development tasks. We seek ideas that generate new revenue to KPMG, make our operations more efficient, and improve our working environment. We are all involved in developing our future and our innovation culture.
The KPMG Lighthouse network combines our data-driven technologies and capabilities with our deep-rooted domain expertise to accelerate innovation, drive speed and relevance and ensure global scale for data-driven solutions. KPMG Lighthouse works across the firm to build and deliver market-leading products and tech-enabled solutions, to help our clients transform their businesses. We do this by combining data, analytics, AI, blockchain and other emerging technologies.
We are looking to hire one person to both teams.
You will be a part of our ambitious team of developers and service management professionals in delivering the best possible value to our internal and external clients. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent quality and performance of our digital services, and manage the operational activities linked to them. You will work in close cooperation with development and business teams.
As an IT Operations Engineer,
- You will improve performance and reliability of our services running both in public cloud (AWS, Azure) and in our own datacenters
- You will contribute to development of our products with cloud automation framework
- You will work with multiple stakeholders, including development, operations, and continuous services
- You will shape the future of KPMG digital services and products
In an optimal case You would be interested in
- designing and implementing deployment automation to support our services and ways of working
- work with containers in distributed microservice environment
- working with Linux operating system
- work with modern DevOps tools, be it on premise or cloud
- set up infrastructure monitoring and reporting
It would be great if You have prior experience in, for example:
- cloud platforms and on-premise datacenters
- Linux, containers, and cloud-native approach
- Infrastructure-as-Code, GitOps
- monitoring, reporting, and backup solutions
- CI / CD pipelines e.g. Azure pipelines, GitHub Actions
The chosen candidates experience, knowledge and interests will be taken into account when defining the final content of the role. The most important things for us are attitude, common sense, and getting things done. If You feel like You are missing some important skill(s), we can always train those.
We offer you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional firm. You will participate in a dynamic and developing working environment. You will also benefit from versatile leisure activity options and our excellent location in new premises in central Helsinki. Extensive occupational health services and other benefits will be part of your employment.
For further information, please contact Tero Kallio (+358 20 760 3148) or Arafatul Hasan (+358 20 760 3206).
Please fill out the application form at the latest on 24.6.2021. Please note that we will proceed to interviews with the selected candidates already during the application period.