KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Advisory, Legal, and Audit services. You probably didn’t know this, but we have a substantial IT Advisory business with more than 150 IT professionals working in Finland. Our core strength lies in Enterprise and Solution Architecture, Integrations, Analytics, IoT, DevOps, Cloud, and Cyber Security Services, and our aim is to remain being the no 1 choice for our clients as we are today. With our solutions we contribute to better societies and together we get to make the world a better place.
Due to high demand, we are currently seeking a Solution Architect to join our Integration services team.
As a member of our team, you’d be responsible for auditing, reviewing, and designing customer’s Solution Architecture. You would get to provide architecture know-how within customers’ development teams, by providing hands-on involvement with development and test through the entire product realization process.
In customer teams, you will contribute with EA team (e.g. runaways), and work with solution team(s) to help with Solution architecture design and development, and review solution quality. You will ensure that the design and implementation follow the architecture and drive a Microservices culture within the teams.
Here’s what you could do with us:
- Provide program or project-level architecture for solutions, applications, integrations and on-premise /cloud services, and architecture patterns use.
- Provide technical quality assurance reviews and audits for customer solutions
- Manage the architecture activities with customer EA team to ensure solution compliance with principles, requirements, industry best practices and against used development guidelines.
- Provide solution review/audit activities during agile development process for development teams or lead developers
- Review, recreate or make new development and testing guidelines
- Identify and solve design problems
- Identify risks and proactively report them to customer quality control manager and KPMG team members
- Review/Audit/Design of solution integrations
- Help our customers during procurement process to define development team knowledge and requirements as well as assist during cloud or on-premise services acquisition
We are offering you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional advisory firm. We invest in our people by providing on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas including Cloud-, SAFe- and SecDevOps- trainings. With us, you’d get to join a truly innovative team with passion for technology. Together with our cybersecurity, enterprise architecture, lighthouse and strategy teams you will work on high impact and large projects all around Finland while maintaining a good work-life balance. We aim for high quality while having fun together. You will also benefit from versatile leisure activity options, extensive occupational health services and from other benefits associated with your employment. The work is full-time and most preferably situated in Helsinki area.
What we’re looking for:
We are searching for a person with experience in architecture methodologies, architectural abstractions, and design patterns, including e.g.:
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with design considerations
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework or .NET
- Experience with Spring Boot (+ node.js or similar) development or .NET C# development
- Experience as a Back End or Full Stack developer
- Container experience with Docker/Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience of Java development tools like Maven/Jenkins/Artifactory, static analysis tools etc. or .NET similarities
In addition to that, we wish you to have enthusiasm towards educating and directing teams for the microservices realization. To ensure the success in this position, you have excellent interpersonal and communicational skills and at the minimum good working proficiency in Finnish language. Certificates and a degree in computer are appreciated (but not mandatory), as well as prior working experience with EA teams or in a quality assurance role.
At KPMG we believe sharing the same values is key in career satisfaction, growth and feeling engaged. Our organizational culture is based on our values. We act with integrity, think boldly and are driven by a passion for excellence. We respect the individual and always work together for better.
Do you feel you could flourish with us?
Take prompt action and join KPMG!
For further information, please contact Jukka Lappalainen +358 207603653.
Please fill out the application form no later than June 24th.