KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 200 000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide. In Finland and Estonia, we have over 1400 employees in 24 different locations.
KPMG is currently seeking a Microservices architect to join our Integration services team.
As a member of the team, Microservices architect is responsible for refining a defined high-level Microservices architecture. You are also responsible for providing architecture know-how within customers or customer providers agile development teams, by providing hands-on involvement with development and test through the entire product realization process.
In customer teams, you will contribute to the definition of Microservices based on required product functions and support defining the Microservices deployment methodology for systems, as well as providers the software quality. You will ensure the designs and implementation follow the architecture and drive a Microservices culture within the teams.
- Provide project-level architecture for systems, applications, integrations and technology, and validates conceptual architectures.
- Provide technical quality assurance reviews and audits for customer systems and applications
- Manage the architecture activities with customer EA team for ensuring solution compliance with standards and best practices.
- Identify and solve design problems
- Identify risks and proactively report them to customer quality control manager and KPMG team members
- Design components of new and existing IT systems and vendor offerings
- Design integrations with a focus on performance engineering and loose coupling using APIs and services
- Ensure that customers system procurement and coming/ongoing projects will fulfill the architecture requirements, meets business demands and realize our customer voice via specifications.
We are searching for a person with a relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, as well as a minimum of five years of experience in architecture methodologies, architectural abstractions, and design patterns, including:
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with design considerations for high volume transaction systems
- Experience with object-oriented modeling principles and methods
- Experience with Java & Spring.boot development
- Container experience with Docker/Kubernetes/Openshift Container Platform
- DevOps expertise, CI/CD pipeline, including Jenkins, artifactory, static analysis tools etc.
In addition to that, we wish you to have a passionate approach to educating and directing teams for the microservices realization. To ensure the success in this position, you have excellent interpersonal and communicational skills and at the minimum good working proficiency in Finnish language. Certificates and a degree in computer science are highly appreciated, as well as prior working experience with EA teams or in a quality assurance role.
We are offering you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional advisory firm.
We invest in our people by providing on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Together with cybersecurity, enterprise architecture, lighthouse and strategy teams you will work on high impact and large projects all around Finland while maintain a good work-life balance.
You will also benefit from versatile leisure activity options, extensive occupational health services and from other benefits associated with your employment. The work is full-time and most preferably situated in Helsinki area.
Take prompt action and join KPMG!
For further information, please contact Jukka Lappalainen +358 207603653 or Janne Vesa +358 207603512.
Please fill out the application form on the www.kpmg.fi/rekry website no later than February 23rd.