KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 219 000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 147 countries worldwide. In Finland and Estonia, we have over 1500 employees in 24 different locations.
KPMG is currently seeking a Microservices architect to join our Integration services team.
As a member of the team, Microservices architect is responsible for audit/review/design customer’s Microservices architecture. You are also responsible for providing architecture know-how within customers or customer providers agile development teams, by providing hands-on involvement with development and test through the entire product realization process.
In customer teams, you will contribute with EA team (e.g. runaways), and work with solution team(s) to help with Microservice architecture design and development, and review solution quality. You will ensure that the design and implementation follow the architecture and drive a Microservices culture within the teams.
- Provide program or project-level architecture for solutions, applications, integrations and on-premise /cloud services, and architecture patterns use.
- Provide technical quality assurance reviews and audits for customer solutions
- Manage the architecture activities with customer EA team to ensure solution compliance with principles, requirements, industry best practices and against used development guidelines.
- Provide solution review/audit activities during agile development process for development teams or lead developers
- Review, recreate or make new development and testing guidelines
- Identify and solve design problems
- Identify risks and proactively report them to customer quality control manager and KPMG team members
- Review/Audit/Design of solution integrations
- Help our customers during procurement process to define development team knowledge and requirements as well as assist during cloud or on-premise services acquisition
We are searching for a person with a minimum of five years of experience in architecture methodologies, architectural abstractions, and design patterns, including:
- Microservices architecture experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with design considerations for microservices
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework or .NET
- Experience with Spring Boot and node.js development or .NET C# development
- Container experience with Docker/Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience of Java development tools like Maven/Jenkins/Artifactory, static analysis tools etc. or .NET similarities
- Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
In addition to that, we wish you to have a passionate approach to educating and directing teams for the microservices realization. To ensure the success in this position, you have excellent interpersonal and communicational skills and preferably good working proficiency in Finnish language. Certificates and a degree in computer science are highly appreciated, as well as prior working experience with EA teams or in a quality assurance role.
We are offering you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional advisory firm.
We invest in our people by providing on-going training that builds and extends professional, technical and management skills in all areas. Together with cybersecurity, enterprise architecture, lighthouse and strategy teams you will work on high impact and large projects all around Finland while maintaining a good work-life balance.
You will also benefit from versatile leisure activity options, extensive occupational health services and from other benefits associated with your employment. The work is full-time and most preferably situated in Helsinki area.
Take prompt action and join KPMG!
For further information, please contact Jukka Lappalainen +358 207603653 or Janne Vesa +358 207603512.
Please fill out the application form no later than October 4th.