KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have over 200 000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide. In Finland and Estonia we have altogether 1400 employees in 24 different locations.
We are announcing a great opportunity for a
to join our Development & Innovations team in Helsinki.
The KPMG Development & Innovations team leads the digitalization in our strategic growth areas, as well as in our daily development tasks. We seek ideas that generate new revenue to KPMG, make our operations more efficient, and improve our working environment. We are all involved in developing our future and our innovation culture.
You will be a part of our ambitious team of developers and service management professionals in delivering the best possible value to our internal and external clients. You will be responsible for ensuring excellent quality and performance of our digital services, and manage the operational activities linked to them. You will work in close cooperation with development and business teams.
As a DevOps Manager,
- You will have the ownership of service operations in Development & Innovations unit
- You will work with multiple stakeholders, including development, operations, and continuous services
- You will be part of shaping the future of KPMG digital services and products
You will be a good fit if you can:
- design and implement deployment automation to support our services and ways of working
- collaborate with development and support them in deploying multiple products and services
- participate in definition and implementation of operational policies and procedures
- perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs, and report them
- work with modern DevOps tools, be it on premise or cloud
- be the contact point for DevOps related matters
- set up infrastructure monitoring and reporting
- speak fluently in Finnish and English
- set ambitious, yet achievable goals for the DevOps practice
The chosen candidate’s experience, knowledge and interests will be taken into account when defining the final content of the role.
We offer you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional firm. You will participate in a dynamic and developing working environment. You will also benefit from versatile leisure activity options and our excellent location in new premises in central Helsinki. Extensive occupational health services and other benefits will be part of your employment.
For further information, please contact Tero Kallio on Tuesdays or Thursdays between 12pm-1pm at +358 20 760 3148 or Antti Lojamo on Wednesday 23rd Oct between 3pm-4pm or Friday 25th Oct between 1pm-2pm at +358 20 760 3222.
Please fill out the application form at the latest on 27th of October. Please note that we will proceed to interviews with the selected candidates already during the application period and we may close the position before the end of the application period.
Take prompt action and join KPMG!