Are you passionate about software quality? Are you a quick learner well suited for an international work environment? Would you like to join our Family of Great Minds?
In this position, you will get a chance to work with interesting projects in an international environment.
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing software applications such as control systems, desktop applications, test automation solutions and data processing systems. We provide services for leading companies in a variety of industries.
We are looking for new Huldians to better respond to our growing customer project portfolio.
About the open position
To be eligible, you preferably have a B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in, for example, computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics.
Our ideal candidate has a good understanding of embedded software development and relevant previous work experience.
We use English as the working language with most of our customers.
Apply for this position if you have most of these:
- Suitable education like B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in suitable area, for example, computer science, automation, mathematics, physics or electronics
- 3-10 years of work experience as a tester, quality assurance or validation engineer of embedded systems
- Experience with test automation, manual testing and continuous integration
- Experience with Robot Framework / Selenium, Jenkins, LabView, Java, Python and other scripting languages
- Good skills in C/C++
Following skills are nice to have:
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understanding of embedded systems
- Fluent English, preferably also Finnish
- Ambitious attitude
- Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g., space, medical, automation, railway, measurement equipment, GNSS, functional safety.
- Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to our employees’ interests.
- Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
Did you know that according to the World Happiness Report, Finland ranked the happiest nation globally for the fifth consecutive year. It rates 150 nations (146 in 2022) based on personal well-being, levels of GDP, life expectancy, and other quality of life measures.
How to apply
Please apply by sending your CV and motivation letter using the link https://huld.io/careers/software-validation-test-engineer/.
We will proceed with the right candidates immediately, so don’t wait!
In case you wish you discuss about Huld, role and our way of working, do not hesitate to contact us.
We understand that it is important to find a place where you can feel like being part of the family.
Head of Operations, Embedded Solutions Center of Excellence
+358 50 486 9137
URL to this pagehttps://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I019/1268/main?site=9&validator=3bfa9c2d876a3cd5004ba3a3c5e36912&lang=FI&&rmpage=job&rmjob=288&rmlang=UK