Who are we looking for?
Are you passionate about creating humane online services focusing on usability? Would you like to work with digital services that are genuinely beneficial to both the user and the customer's business?
We are looking to strengthen our team of Full-stack developers. With us you will create state-of-the-art online services for both our Finnish and international customers, including Tikkurila, Taksi Tampere, Fastems and Mylab. You will work closely with our customers, designers and other developers.
You are keen in learning new skills and sharing your skills and supporting your colleagues. You take over project-related tasks smoothly and are eager to support sales and to develop best project management practices with your own expertise, for example. We count on your professionalism. You get to work on a wide range of projects according to your own interests and special expertise. With us, you can also influence the operating methods and future of our entire company in addition to tools and your own role.
We build top-notch digital solutions for our customers around the world. In our growing and agile company, you will have room to develop your own professional expertise extensively. We do our job with passion and full heart and focus on what serves the users' needs and genuinely benefits our customers' business.
As an experienced Full-stack developer, you will
- design, implement and test user-friendly and modern online services for our domestic and international customers
- work in close cooperation with customers and the team
- manage the project holistically and are also actively involved in planning new projects
With us you can also participate in technology choices and in the development of the best project management practices. In addition, you can also work in the customer interface by supporting sales, for example, by making workload estimates.
The professional we are looking for has
- some work experience (3+ years of experience desirable)
- experience of front end and back end, both or focusing on one
- experience in modern web framework: React, Angular, Vue
- possibly experience in DevOpsand cloud ecosystems, i.e., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- understanding of modern web application development, technologies and interfaces, and agile methods
- insights into architectural and lifecycle design
- good database expertise
- understanding of microservice architectures
- fluent Finnish and English
- knowledge and understanding of the design and implementation of testing
- Terraform, Docker and Kubernetes knowledge are considered as a bonus
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house, we offer a unique combination of software and product development expertise. With us, you build intelligent solutions that last for tomorrow – and beyond.
In the Software team, we create digital services for millions of end users. We solve people’s everyday problems by combining design and usability with technology. We are particularly distinguished in implementing high-quality mobile and web services. Our highly experienced team has extensive industry knowledge and experience from consumer business to applications and heavy industry. Among other things, we have implemented new mobile payment solutions, an ERP system for the healthcare sector, mobile applications and video, AR and VR technology implementations for millions of users.
We cherish openness, team spirit and the courage to put your own personality on the line. We bring new ideas on the table, stand by what we say and talk about difficult things out loud. In our working community everyone has room to develop and grow, achieve their goals, and to influence the entire working community.
Do we sound like a workplace where you could use your expertise and skills to develop services that genuinely benefit customers? We have work to do, you can start immediately! So, don't hesitate, get in touch and apply by 28.6.2021!
+358 40 803 3855
URL to this pagehttps://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I019/1268/main?site=9&validator=3bfa9c2d876a3cd5004ba3a3c5e36912&lang=FI&&rmpage=job&rmjob=274&rmlang=UK