Azure Solution Architect
We are looking for Senior Azure Solution Architects for our ongoing customer projects!
Huld is an internationally unique technology design house. We support our customers in designing and developing digital services such as business and industrial applications, information systems, IoT solutions and mobile solutions. We provide services for the leading organizations in industrial and public sectors, space and national security.
Why not join the family of great minds and exciting opportunities we offer?
You play a key role
As a Senior Azure Solution Architect at Huld you play a key role in various interesting and demanding customer projects helping our customers to meet their business and IT needs. In this role you work at the direct customer interface both delivering projects and supporting sales by consulting and driving discussions with the business and stake holders to better understand the business need, technical requirements and by creating truly unique, tailored value propositions and solutions.
You are responsible for providing technical leadership, subject matter expertise, from proposals to delivering complex and demanding projects, and for being a trusted advisor for our clients. You have demonstrated ability to think structured and quickly grasp business and technical challenges. You translate the customer requirements and scope to a proposed solution with accurate work estimates. You are a strategic thinker able to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders. You develop relationships across the organizations and communicate effectively with clarity and precision both written and verbal.
Skills and experience required
We are looking for confident and experienced professionals, solution architects with relevant experience in designing and implementing Azure cloud solutions.
We trust you bring along:
- Relevant higher technical education
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a solutions architect
- Solid understanding of Azure PaaS services and deploying and hosting services in Azure
- Experience in designing and implementing software with .NET technologies and tools
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse technologies in Azure
- Good understanding of cloud security
We also value knowledge of Azure IoT and data analytics services and experience in different visualization tools, automating resource deployment in Azure and administrating and monitoring Azure services.
- Opportunity to develop your skills and grow competences in various industry domains, e.g. industrial services, machinery, intelligent devices, space, defence, medical & healthcare
- Top-notch set of competences and skilled team to support your professional growth and success
- Possibility of working in an inspiring and international environment with nice, relaxed atmosphere.
- Flexibility – you may be based in any of our offices in several locations in Finland. We also support remote working and home/work balance.
- Occupational health care, supported dental care, massage at the office, sports activities, and many clubs according to our employees' interests.
- Lunch benefit and culture- and sports vouchers.
+358 40 803 3855