Job title: Process Safety Engineer
Location: Cramlington, NE23 3JL
We are looking for Process Safety Engineer with expertise in the regulations and managment of Health, Saftey & Environment control.
About the role
- Review project designs and installations to ensure that they are in compliance with safety, health and environmental legislation
- Verify that installations comply with statutory requirements
- Lead and provide expertise in safety and envinroment reviews, HAZOP/LOPA/SIL studies and COSHH assessments
- Review/Update Process Description, PID as required
- Carry out design studies, risk assessments, critical component assessments and other safety reviews in accordance with company procedures.
- Build inter-team links to ensure that the needs of internal customers are identified and satisfied.
Qualifications & Experience
- Honours degree in Chemical Engineering or similar. Qualifications in Safety and Environmental Management.
- Knowledge of chemical manufacturing at industrial scale and expertise in the regulations and management of Health, Safety & Environmental control
- Highly motivated, proactive self-starter with effective communications skills that can work effectively within site teams.
What we offer you
As a Recipharm employee, you get to work in an exciting and extensive sector with interesting products which contribute to health and well-being in society. The products we make generate added value for a large number of individuals.
A growing company offers entirely new professional opportunities and challenges on all levels to those who want them. We do things ourselves, which offers challenges and creates involvement – for the right people.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
Recipharm is a leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, pharmaceutical product development and development and manufacturing of medical devices. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from big pharma to smaller research and development companies. Recipharm’s annual turnover is approximately SEK 11 billion. The company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information on Recipharm and our services, please visit www.recipharm.com
URL to this pagehttps://www.recipharm.com/careers/current-vacancies?rmpage=job&rmjob=1406&rmlang=UK