Job title: Senior Process Engineer
Location: Cramlington, NE23 3JL
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer to come and join our Cramlington site.
The plant is devoted to the development, scale up and manufacture of active pharmaceutical ingredients(API). Due to this we need candidates that have experience working on either an API plant or fine chemical manufacturing.
About the role
The successful candidate will be expected to take a lead in the following activities on a low tier COMAH site, liaising with both internal and external customers;
- Carry out feasibility studies for new or revised processes to ensure that an optimum balance is sought between technical suitability, operability and cost-efficiency.
- Review the designs of Process Engineers to ensure that they meet appropriate quality and safety standards.
- Prepare commissioning procedures and co-ordinate commissioning activities.
- Provide expert technical advice to the customers of the Technical Engineering group (Production, Quality & Safety) to ensure that their needs are identified; satisfied and business goals are met.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher in chemical engineering or a related discipline.
- Sound knowledge of chemical process plant and equipment.
- Experience of process design, commissioning and production support of primary pharmaceutical, batch process manufacture.
- Project management skills and experience used in a technical environment.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, verbal and written.
- Technical problem solving skills within a process plant environment.
What we offer you
As a Recipharm employee, you get to work in an exciting and extensive sector with interesting products which contribute to health and well-being in society. The products we make generate added value for a large number of individuals.
A growing company offers entirely new professional opportunities and challenges on all levels to those who want them. We do things ourselves, which offers challenges and creates involvement – for the right people.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
Recipharm is a leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, pharmaceutical product development and development and manufacturing of medical devices. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from big pharma to smaller research and development companies. Recipharm’s annual turnover is approximately SEK 11 billion. The company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information on Recipharm and our services, please visit www.recipharm.com
URL to this pagehttps://www.recipharm.com/careers/current-vacancies?rmpage=job&rmjob=1405&rmlang=UK