Sustainability Makers for Sweco in Sweden
Do you want to be part of making the future and businesses sustainable? Are you interested in finding solutions to the most significant challenges of our time? We are looking for new Strategical Sustainability Makers
Sweco is now recruiting consultants with expertise in Sustainable Business strategies and Sustainable Management. The position offered will be based on your experience and capabilities.
Sweco offers consultancy services for sustainable business in a wide range of areas from carbon accounting, green financing, climate risk assessments, strategical analyses from taxonomy, Agenda 2030 etc and finding new business models from circular and sustainable pilars. We work with the public and private sectors – an approach that allows us to have a real impact on society. In all our work, we provide innovative solutions for sustainability. Our USP as a consultancy firm within technology, environment and architecture is that we can combine the strategical approach with a deep knowledge and experience in the actual actions and solutions that is needed. We see that our combination of both strategy and enforcement of actions and technical solutions is what is needed to make change for real.
We offer you the possibility to make the world cleaner and safer with our clients. At Sweco, you will be met by a welcoming expert community, a team with a high ambition level and the possibility to work both remotely and in one of our offices in all the Nordic countries. While you work in our team, you will be able to challenge and develop yourself in interesting projects with inspiring clients that aim at making the world a more sustainable place.
Sweco seeks to be the most comprehensive advisor for our clients, from the top level management to planning, designing and finding the best technical solutions. Together with our clients we will then transform society together and make the sustainable transformation happened for real.
We expect that you:
- Have graduated with a university-level degree in economics, management, physics or equivalent
- Several years of work experience in the sustainability space
- Track record of strong interest in sustainable transformation, decarbonization, circular economy or green financing
- Are fluent in one of the nordic languages and english
- Are self-directed and like to work in teams
- Are willing to develop yourself and others
- Have exhibited creative and strategic thinking as well as analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and conceptual skills
In addition, we expect you to have at least some years of hands-on experience in one or more of the following topics:
- Sustainable Business strategies and business models
- Sustainable Management
- ESG and Environmental Due Diligence
- Green financing analyses
- Strategical services and analyses in Taxonomy, Agenda 2030 or sustainable transformation
- Sustainable reporting
- Experience in analyzing carbon neutrality targets and carbon and climate policy
Are you a future Sustainability Swecoit? Send us your CV and an application letter and tell us how you would contribute to helping our clients make the world cleaner and safer.
Sweco plans and designs the communities and cities of the future. Our work results in sustainable buildings, efficient infrastructure and access to electricity and clean water. With 17,000 employees in Europe, we offer our customers the right expertise for every situation. We carry out projects in 70 countries annually throughout the world. Sweco is Europe's leading architecture and engineering consultancy, with sales of approximately SEK 20.6 billion. (EUR 2.0 billion) The company is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Länk till den här sidan