Join us in leading the way in the green transition
The green transition is the most significant systemic change of our time, and we at Gaia have worked at the forefront of sustainable value creation since 1993. We maintain our position as pioneers by constantly doing things that nobody has done before. At Gaia we have the opportunity to make real impact for a better future.
We work on meaningful and impactful sustainability projects as part of a highly competent and caring team. Our shared goal is to advance the green transition by helping our clients. We achieve this by sharing our multidisciplinary expertise and supporting each other in our work.
Do you share our passion for sustainability? We are looking for new colleagues to join us!
We are currently looking for junior and senior colleagues with a background in consultancy, industry, finance, public sector, NGOs or academia. Your insight, expertise, skills, and capabilities matter more than the number of years you have experience, and we are looking for professionals that have competence in at least one of the following areas:
- Sustainable use and management of natural resources (e.g., forest management, agriculture, economic and policy instruments)
- Biodiversity/ecosystem data analysis or ecosystem accounting (e.g., measuring biodiversity, LCA, valuation of ecosystem services, GIS)
- Circularity (e.g., economic and policy instruments, material cycles/flows, waste management)
Apply, if you
- have graduated with a university-level degree,
- are fluent in English and preferably also in Finnish and/or Swedish,
- are willing to develop yourself,
- are self-directed and like to work in teams,
- have exhibited creative and strategic thinking as well as analytical skills, and
- are not afraid to take on challenges, see opportunities instead of obstacles and want to create real impact in the world.
What we offer you:
- Work that makes a difference with highly competent and multi-disciplinary colleagues to support your learning
- Way of working where roles & responsibilities are clear
- Coaching & mentoring mindset & well-established feedback culture
- Foresight & the latest sustainability insight
- Possibility to grow in your career to your preferred direction
- Flexible remote working
- Active office culture and strong sense of community enforced by fun monthly activities & breakfasts
- Multiple employee benefits: comprehensive occupational healthcare, lunch, sports & culture benefit, commuting benefit, snacks & refreshments at the office and so on
The roles are based in Helsinki or Turku.
Do you want to be a Gaian? Send us your CV and an application letter latest on 5.2.2023 and tell us how you would contribute to helping our clients make the world cleaner and safer. We will get back to all candidates within a week after the application period has ended.
For more information, please contact us:
Piia Pessala, Business Director, +358 400 982 042: 24 January 3-4 pm / 26 January at 2-3 pm / 31 January 3-4 pm
About any general questions regarding Gaia as an employer, call Jatta Aho, People Manager, +358 50 540 9848: 24 January 9-10 am / 25 January 1-2 pm / 27 January 11-12 am