Scania IT assists the Scania Group with system development, IT operations and infrastructure. Our mission is to provide the global Scania business with innovative and robust IT solutions. Scania IT has about 900 employees and is represented in Sweden, Holland, France, Belgium, Latin America and India. Integration Services within the Shared IT Services department is responsible for Scania's integration ecosystem. It is business critical and vital for ensuring that systems can exchange information and functionality on a daily basis. Right now the integration area is facing a continuous increase of information exchange, along with new demands of modern business to business solutions within the automotive industry.
To meet Scania's digitization and its challenges we need to strengthen the team with a Senior Platform Developer for our EDI platform. As a member of EDI team, you will help us build our future EDI platforms for our new digitalization ecosystem together with other passionate team members.
You should have a passion for building great integration services and solutions and a drive to turn ideas into actions.
The Integration Services team’s main responsibility is to deliver on-premises and cloud-based integration services. Following are the required competence for this role:
- You work in a team with other team members on customer projects. You will analyse and develop B2B and EDI standards and customized mappings for data integration using standards such as EDIFACT.
- You will support our customers analysing their requirements, develop regulations and documentation for the integration of the involved business partners.
- A min of 2 year experience on the Nordic High Availability BIS6 solution.
- 8+ years of experience relevant to the automotive industry and various platforms.
- Experience with development in multiple languages including C++ and JAVA with focus on the automotive industry.
- Min 2 year experience of Websphere MQ
- Good knowledge of SAP integrations
- A strong knowledge of the Odette terminology and way-of-working.
- Consult on best practices in the design, development, documentation, configuration, and testing of all solutions as an integration specialist
- Work with customers to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Develop detailed system and program specifications
- Build processes using SEEBURGER's Process Designer to integrate various systems according to customer requirements
- Conduct training for customers as needed
- Perform detailed solution demonstrations, as required
- Assist product owner in developing and executing strategy
- Act as the primary source of detailed technical information and manage technical resources.
- Function as source of EDI platform development and enhancement suggestions for product management
- Become an industry expert as assigned, developing knowledge on products and services (both SEEBURGER and others) specific to these industries
- Function as Subject Matter Expert for assigned technologies and solutions
For this role it is important to keep up to date with the technology trends and industry patterns, understanding and adopting agile working methods are also required.
As collaboration is key aspect at Scania IT, you will need good communication skills in order to interact with our lead architects and other colleagues.
We offer you an important role in a fast moving, fun and stimulating environment with engaged colleagues with a wide range of IT expertise. Join us in Scania’s digitalisation!
For more information
Please contact Stefan Telhammar (Group Manager), 08-553 530 58
Your application should include a cover letter, CV and copies of any certificates. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.