TRADE MARKETING STUDENT ASSISTANT
Do you want to develop and coordinate trade insights and -activities to maximize the potential of the Red Bull-brand in the trade through in-depth sales data analysis on channel- and customer-level as well as instore premium presence?
YOUR KEY TASKS WILL BE:
- Supporting monthly reporting via Nielsen Answers, data analysis, and insight creation
- Providing sales team with insights into the daily business, Key Account meetings, and business planning
- Track development of the planograms by banner with focus on optimizing space for energy drink category
- Maintenance and update of monthly customer scorecards on channel and individual customer performance.
2. POS TOOLS DEVELOPMENT
- Support development of POS material and ensure availability for the Field Force team
- Co-ride with the Field Force team to understand the requirements in the field
3. ANNUAL NEGOTIATION PRESENTATIONS
- Support development of annual negotiation template for the Sales team
- Regularly update key data slides for ongoing usage by the Key Account Managers
YOU POSESS THE FOLLOWING COMPETENCIES:
- You are an undergraduate or graduate student within business, marketing, finance, economics or similar. Preferably on the last year of your bachelor’s degree, or just starting your master’s degree
- Previous internship/student assistant position in sales or marketing helpful
- Excellent MS Excel capabilities is necessary. Knowledge of Nielsen Answers is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Driven by an analytical approach with a data enthusiasm
- Strategically thinking with attention to detail
- Highly motivated and possess strong team player skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Click the “Apply Now“-button and send us your CV, motivational letter + include the end-date for your studies.
We will conduct interviews on a running basis - and expect jobstart in either August or September (depending on your availability).
NB: Only application send through our system will be handled, due to GDPR rules. Applications send by e-mail will be deleted.
If you have any questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Trade Marketing & Field Sales Analyst, Christian Tang-Jensen.
In 1987, Red Bull not only launched a completely new product, it created and has led ever since a whole new product category, Energy Drinks. Nowadays Red Bull employs more than 11.500 people in over 171 countries, selling over 6 billion cans a year. The World of Red Bull provides the forum for you to use your talent and passion, to develop yourself and make an impact. Take our own personality test at Wingfinder.com to figure out how you can play to your strengths. Find out why we are different www.redbull.com
Trade Marketing & Field Sales Analyst