If you enjoy customer interaction and technical solutions, this is the opportunity for you. We are now hiring Solution Architects for- together with the Account Managers and Business Development Directors- designing service offerings to address our customers’ business needs. The market region EMEA is the primary commercial customer interface and you will be responsible for establishing good and long lasting technical relationships with customers and all of the business support teams.
Together with the team you will analyze the customers’ needs and design winning service solutions for the client. You will document the proposed service in an attractive offering to the customer and be technically responsible during customer presentations, discussions and negotiations.
- On behalf of the business in EMEA market region, act as the primary technical interface for selected customers
- Interpret the customer’s technical and business needs and design and communicate the SSC solution to those needs
- Provide clear technical solutions directly to the customer in meetings and in response to information requests.
- Align services and solutions with internal stakeholders
- Make technical presentations and lead technical discussions and workshops both internally and with customers
- Provide technical leadership for services offered and delivered to the customer.
- In close cooperation with Proposal Management, lead the technical teams when creating offers
- Keep up to date with our customers’ technical solutions and plans
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Commercial interest and business acumen
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend and explain complex engineering concepts in simple, effective terms.
- Good networker who can reach out to customers and clients to offer support and assistance.
- Good communications skills coupled with a strong work ethic; ability to work autonomously in a dynamic work environment.
WE OFFER YOU
- Being a part of a team with passion for customer relations and expanding business opportunities
- A workplace know for an open atmosphere, and a company with dedicated and proud employees
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
- To be part of a team who works with important services so that earth can benefit from space.
- Dynamic workplace at our office in Solna.
We value your personal qualities along with your experience and are looking for you who want to be part of our journey towards the future. Welcome with your application.
We are hiring to SSC in Sweden, Solna or Germany, Munich or Darmstadt
WE HELP EARTH BENEFIT FROM SPACESSC is a leading global provider of advanced space services with more than fifty years of experience. Since our start pioneering scientific rocket launches in northen Sweden, we have grown into a renowned, full-service supplier of state-of-the-art space engineering, satellite and launch services to commercial and institutional customers worldwide.
URL to this pagehttps://www.sscspace.com/career/vacancies/?rmpage=job&rmjob=563&rmlang=UK