Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
As Digital is one of the key drivers in the ecosystem of logistics and sustainable transport solutions Scania has established Digital function with the aim at accelerating digital transformation across Scania. Digital transformation is engaging all parts of Scania’s business from Product Development, Order to delivery, Sales to Service delivery. The function is headed by CDO Mikael Cato, reporting to CEO Henrik Henriksson.
The aim of the Digital function is to.
- lead, drive and follow up on Scania’s overall digital ambition
- challenge, inspire and support the organisation in accelerating digitalisation
The digitalisation efforts will be executed across functions and processes through.
- a digital officer network consisting of business representatives appointed by the respective Executive Board member
- a central team of strategic, digital and administrative competence
As a senior service designer and as a member of the central team the person we are searching will fill an important role in establishing a customer and business focused approach to design of Scania’s next generation services throughout the whole Scania.
- Contribute to the development of Scania’s future omni-channel services
- Evangelize and demonstrate a design thinking methodology within the whole of Scania
- Co-lead holistic service design activities within a designated strategic development area
- Lead/guide project teams through the process of capturing, analyzing, and visualizing customer insights; concepting, ideation, prototyping, evaluation and iteration.
- Facilitates ideation workshops with cross-functional internal teams
- 7–10+ years of relevant experience within digital; a few years’ experience from leading multidisciplinary teams and preferable 4+ years leadership/management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred.
- You are analytical, creative and accurate and highly motivated to solve problems and creating lasting results.
- You have the ability to structure and explain complex conditions in a concrete and educational way.
- You have an ability to capture and convey ideas visually.
- You are responsive and have the ability to build and develop relationships to drive change.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative approach where you excel in taking initiatives and making things happen.
Your application should include a CV and cover letter.
For questions about the role please contact Mikael Cato, Chief Digital Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 (0) 735 583 940
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit www.scania.com.