Find out how you can reach your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our team in BSH Home Appliances in Nykvarn
To our warehouse in Nykvarn we are now looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge in logistics. The warehouse has about 40 employees within logistics / administration and 65 warehouse workers.
The role of Business Analyst is an exciting and developing role in which your main responsibility lies in analyzing and reviewing the financial, operational and quality results as well as making suggestions for improvement of processes to develop the unit.
The employment is fulltime with placement in Nykvarn. You will in your role as Business Analyst report directly to Head of Logistics Operations.
- Independently analyze finances, process compliance and service outcomes
- Responsible for coordination and quality assurance of the budget work for the unit
- Find improvement proposals for processes and identify possible areas of improvement
- Responsible for running, managing and coordinating local projects
- Carry out current analyzes on, for example, profitability, work structure, etc.
- Responsible for local contract follow-up
- Manage and support the management team with customary administrative tasks
- A University degree in economics / logistics or experience in economics / logistics
- At least 3 years of experience working with similar tasks
- Good knowledge in logistics and transport
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel and SAP
- Good knowledge in both Swedish and English, in speech and writing
- Good analytical ability
- Knowledge in German is meritory
As a person, you are solution-oriented, stress-resistant and have good social skills. To succeed in the role it is important that you can demonstrate a genuine drive and have a "can do" attitude with planning and organizational skills.
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment, please contact Dejan Obradovic, Head of Logistics, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Selection will be ongoing so please submit your application here as soon as possible but no later than February 24th 2019.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Prior to recruitment, we have taken a stand for recruitment channels and do not wish to be contacted by staffing and recruitment companies, as well as recruitment advertisers.
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact