Find out how you can reach your potential at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances and solutions, we encourage commitment and open-mindedness among our employees. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, our focus truly is on innovation. And that doesn’t just apply to our products and services, but also drives the way in which we cooperate, exchange ideas and organize our teams. Everyone is invited to make their individual contribution to our overall success. Join us now and give your career a home.
We are looking for you to join the Legal & Compliance Northern Europe Department as
Legal Counsel with focus on Compliance
You will advise on a wide range of legal issues relating to BSH operations in the Nordic countries with focus on regulatory and compliance matters and data protection. The successful candidate will also lead the implementation of compliance projects and policies. You will be a part of the Legal & Compliance team consisting of Head of Legal & Compliance and three Legal Counsels, including you. You will report to the Head of Legal & Compliance Northern Europe.
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- Ensures the monitoring of compliance with applicable laws and policies in close cooperation with all relevant stakeholders (sales, purchasing, customer services, and marketing).
- Monitors BSH Northern Europe regulatory and compliance program.
- Provides advice on compliances topics within different areas of law such as antitrust, anti-money-laundering, anti-corruption and data protection.
- Provides training to staff on compliance within the scope of the BSH compliance program.
- Provides input for the implementation, revision or enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Supports BSH Northern Europe in internal audit processes.
- Supports and/or leads compliance investigations.
- Supports BSH Northern Europe with regard to regulatory requirements (e.g. product liability, product compliance).
- Keeps updated of and communicates relevant regulatory changes.
- Travels occasionally for work assignments and trainings.
- Swedish law degree or degree from another Nordic university.
- 3-4 years of experience as a practicing attorney either at a law firm or as in-house counsel, preferably in an international or Nordic company environment.
- Experience advising on regulatory and corporate compliance matters in particular in regards to Data Privacy Law. Antitrust, anti-corruption and anti-money laundry experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Swedish and English. Proficiency in another Nordic language is a plus.
- Ability to convince and lead the respective stakeholders through strong argumentation and taking ownership.
- Strong project management skills and proven ability to prioritize, organize, monitor and conduct activities in a pragmatic and hands-on approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively with the team.
- Perseverance and assertiveness.
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with co-workers, management, staff, and external contacts.
CURIOUS? For more information about the position please contact Head of Legal & Compliance Northern Europe Silvina Peñaloza Isacson, (+46 70 345 13 53, email@example.com) and for other questions please contact Human Resources Olivia Fryk (+46 72 588 13 51, firstname.lastname@example.org ). Selection is ongoing so apply as soon as possible but no later than February 18, 2019.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact